What We Do
At BusinessLodge, we pride ourselves on offering facilities that are unrivalled in the area.
We understand that people spend a huge part of their lives at work
and so we believe that it should be as productive and pleasant as possible, in equal measures.
Fancy a workout but can’t find the time?
Our on-site facility, with the latest Techno-Gym equipment, is incredibly popular and is free for all of our clients to use.
Ditch your existing membership, save some money and get fit without even leaving work!
We know it’s important to keep fuelled throughout the working day, so we offer a range of catering facilities – be it oatcake or black pudding ….
From our popular coffee points, serving great coffee for a mid-morning pick me up to our grab and go for snacks and light lunches, we can keep the workforce fully charged.
Clients at Bury BusinessLodge can enjoy our on-site coffee shop, called True Food Kitchen, which also provides catering for clients’ meetings, training sessions or even conferences.
Break Out Areas
Our motto is to work hard and play hard and so in both of our centres we’ve included plenty of open space for clients to get away from their desks and take some time out.
Clients can also benefit from our games room, with a football table, air hockey (Stoke), or table tennis and pool table (Bury) – intended for R&R. It’s not unheard of for very productive meetings to take place in the break out areas!
We also have outdoor space and our wellbeing courtyard at Bury is incredibly popular.
BusinessLodge offer a full range of support services to assist with clients’ businesses as and when required:
- Call Handling in Your Company’s Name
- Attractive and welcoming reception areas
- Franking facilities
- Couriers – sending and receiving
- Photocopying and scanning
- On-site café and catering facilities for meetings (Bury) and coffee points and grab and go at both sites.
- #teamBL We are really proud of our onsite support team, who are always happy to go the extra mile for our clients, including our professional reception team, operations and facilities management.
In our digital age, we understand that it’s essential to keep connected. We’ve recently invested in a cutting-edge IT infrastructure and phone system, including roaming wi-fi, adding resilience for both connectivity and equipment with the latest specification kit in order to future proof our services for the long term.
The safety of our clients is of the utmost importance and we make this a priority. We put significant time and investment into offering the very best levels of health and safety and security, ensuring that our clients are happy, healthy and secure in the workplace. Our buildings are fully secure with CCTV and NACOSS alarms and we run weekly fire alarm tests at both sites.
Our extensive facilities include:
- Fully air-conditioned offices (all offices can be individually controlled for heating and cooling)
- 24-hour access 7 days a week
- Professional and attractive reception areas
- Breakout spaces for clients and their employees to eat lunch, drink coffee or meet other clients
- Coffee machines, hot water machines, cold water coolers
- Lift access