WTM Insulation are specialist thermal insulation contractor based in Greater Manchester and Liverpool. Our experience spans retail, healthcare, education, commercial and leisure projects.
Establishing close working relationships with clients large and small – including many leading UK brand names – we have built an enviable reputation for honesty, professionalism, readability and expert knowledge.
Our on-site teams of fully qualified thermal insulation engineers share our passion for excellent standards and a highly professional approach. We’ve built strong relationships with the industry’s leading manufacturers, enabling us to provide the very best tried-and-tested materials at heavily discounted prices. These include:
- Mineral Fibre Insulation
- Flexible and Rigid Foam Insulation
- Nitrile Rubber Insulation
- Ancillaries for Insulation
- Fire Protection
- Weatherproof Coverings
We fully understand the demands of the commercial contracts and can adapt our working practices to suit your unique requirements.
The duty of care for the health and safety of our people, customers and the public is of prime importance to us.
Our team are trained as follows:
- Timed served Thermal Insulation Engineers
- CSCS card *Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- SSSTS Certified Supervisors
- PASMA card (Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association)
- IPAF card (International Powered Access Federation)
- IOSH and Grad IOSH health and safety consultants
- Asbestos awareness training (all employees)
- Regular health and safety tool box talks carried our by certified management
Some of our recent projects include:
- Downtown Salford
- Manchester Royal Infirmary, BMTU
- Aintree Hospital
- Manchester University, School of Digital Arts
Meet our fury friend
Meet Jake, a 7-year-old Border Collie who adores leisurely strolls and finds his greatest joy in playing around the backyard with the kids, whether it’s chasing a ball or a stick.