Virtual offices have been rising in popularity for a number of years are a great way of testing the water for businesses who are not quite ready to make the leap to taking on a physical office space.
Over recent months, virtual offices have become a lifeline for businesses who are now home based yet still want to give the right first impression.
So, is a virtual office for you? Ask yourself:
- Are you unsure if you need a permanent office but need a receptionist service?
- Do you want a professional “shop front”
- Are you a start up business and want to keep your costs down?
- Do you want to test the water in a new location?
- Do you work from home but still want to be part of a thriving business community?
If you can answer YES to any of the questions above, a virtual office could be for you.
If you are still wondering if you should set up a virtual office with BusinessLodge, think about how your business will benefit from:
Business address – A business address will enhance your professional image on your correspondence and marketing materials. Through our service, we will not only provide you with an address, we’ll sort and forward on your mail to you.
Call answering service-First impressions count – and that often starts with a phone call. Our fully trained receptionists can take care of your calls and add a touch of professionalism, answering with your company name and transferring them directly to you.
Call forwarding if you are not around: The telephone service can also include a call forwarding option and we’re able to offer an additional app to enable the client to make or receive calls using their landline number provided by BusinessLodge – which is proving particularly popular at the moment.
In addition, we offer a full virtual office service which we can tailor to your specific requirements, including:
- Office space on an ad-hoc basis
- Meeting room use
- Mail forwarding
- We can also offer a business Registered address for an extra cost per year if the client is taking a postal, telephone service or both.